Thursday, March 5, 2009

My child is HILARIOUS!!!

God knew just what he was doing when he blessed me with a girl! Honestly if it wasn't for Nyla I wouldn't even have my business and I certainly would not have the interest in sewing. Children really bring some great things to your life! But they also bring some challenges. It's funny watching their little personalities develop.

Anyhow this child never ceases to amaze me with her "GROWNESS"! She wants to be a lady soooo bad! Examples.

A few weeks ago she asked me for a wig/weave. (she's very particular about her hair)
She asks to get her nails and toes done regularly. (I used to do nails so I oblige)
She loves to wear perfume and lipgloss
And when she was coming out of her diaper stage she sat on the potty like this





But the funniest example lately has to be this......






She got hold of my black and gold Enzo pumps and proceeded to sashay around the house. Funny thing is she can walk better in a pair of way too large 4.5 inch heels than some women can in a pair of house slippers!

She was workin it! Ashy little knees and all! LOL!

No comments: