Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jazzi Girlz event coming soon!

I'm taking a leap of faith and lots of initiative to increase my business and get more customers. I have decided to host Jazzi Girlz very first Open House and Design Showcase in May!

It's all still in the planning stages in my mind but I want to have a nice event with my designs, hair accessories and other products on display to purchase and sell.
I'm currently working on my summer collection. There will be pretty, colorful halter dresses, super full twirl skirts with embellished tank tops and my ever so popular Jazzi Pants made of breathable cool cotton. Oh how I love lil girls in skirts and dresses!

To get ready for this, I'm taking April and half of May off to get ready for it.

I may even do a fashion show if I can get enough sewn! Stay tuned.......

No comments: