Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wish I could afford to hire Michael Phelps....


But I can't so I enrolled my daughter in the Goldfish Swim School! They specialize in teaching kids only to swim. I really want her to learn how before the summer. My parents have a pool, a since she loves being with Gramma and PawPaw every chance she gets I thought this is a great time to start!

I originally put her in a swimming class when she was 9 months and again at 18 months. But of course she didn't learn to swim. It was more of a mommy and me thing where the parent had to be in the water with the child. I got tired of singing "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round" so I said no more classes until she gets to an age where she can REALLY learn, (without me having to get in, lol).





She had her first class and she did great! I was so proud of her! She wasn't a bit scared...not like she was in the 1st photo photo. (she was screamin bloody murder with my dad in the pool)
Here's pictures from her first class with her teacher Meagan who is great by the way!


No comments: