Thursday, April 23, 2009

Workin MY HEINY OFF!

Whew! Sewin, sewin, sewin!

There are loose threads in my sheets, on my pjs, pins all over the house (ouch), and fabric everywhere!

Not getting much sleep either. A lot of folks don't realize I work full-time as well as run Jazzi Girlz. So although I get off at 5pm, I start my next shift at 10pm usually after Nyla has gone to bed and I do a little preparation for the next day. I sew typically on the weekends and from 10pm to maybe 2am.

Anyhow, I'm getting a lot done! It feels great to have a chance to sew what IIIII want to sew. Not that I don't enjoy sewin for people and making there vison come to life, it's just that I have tons of patterns, sketches, jotted notes and ideas of my own that haven't been made because of my hectic schedule! Lord I wish sometimes I didn't have to work fuu-time. But I love my job, and health insurance. So for now just call me Jamaican, since I have a few J-O-B-s!

No comments: