Friday, April 10, 2009

SAVE THE DATE!!!

I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!

Jazzi Girlz is having it's very first Open House and Design Showcase May 16, 2009!

It will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Southfield, MI. Saturday, May 16, 2009from 11am-4pm

My designs and Summer 2009 line will be featured and on display to order and purchase for the little princess diva in your life! There will be activities and crafts for girls to do, light refreshments and a mini-fashion show! I will also have prizes, give-aways and drawings for free merchandise. You don’t want to miss it! Please come out and support my endeavors to be the premier designer in the Detroit metro area for unique clothing and accessories for little girls infants to sz 8-10!
More details coming soon!
To know more please email me at tanayaparker1977@hotmail.com

No comments: