Friday, May 29, 2009

Please take a sec to vote for....

The most awesome family and child photographer out there!

Jen of the Family Room is Jazzi Girlz prime photographer for all of our photo shoots. I have been tickled pink and giddy with glee whenever I get the finished photo shoot pictures from her! I have screamed in her ear many times from excitement! She captures stunning, clear and detailed photos of my work. She's professional and so patient with kids. I appreciate her beyond measure so I ask all of you to take a second or ten, to follow this link and vote for Jennifer as Detroit's best family photgrapher ! She has to win!

http://bit.ly/u16Rf

Take a look at a few of these pics. To see more head to Jazzigirlz.com, portfolio section so you can see why she's the best!




No comments: